Thursday, May 5, 2011

Xbox 360 Console sale

Xbox 360 Console sale





Review Xbox 360 Console sale

I was at the same time almost every console in the world. Atari and Nintendo, PS1 PS3 Wii Xbox Xbox 360 for all. As you can see, I am no fanboy and I love to try new things. This is the fourth Xbox 360 (2 20 GB, the elite, and now Slim). I also own a Wii 2 (1 Black and White 1) 2 and PlayStation 3 (one fat, one thin). I'm free all properties in the console last year before Christmas. 3 weeks ago a special Amazon if you buy the Xbox 360 4 GB secured loan of $ 50 (in fact, a new Xbox for $ 150.) He was still there an HDMI cable, batteries and an old Xbox 360 headset the market (none of which are not), I told him, why not buy it. This is the story of life. Now he changes the console and controller:

It is a matte black finish and controller is painted matte black (as the PS3 Slim.) It's pretty slick console. This device is also much smaller than the original, but it's still a huge stone on the power cord and power. Others say that it is so quiet after the original. I have not seen it. is still very strong, especially when one of the CSB. What I have noticed that the old one was after 2 hours of play time in the very hot after a 5-hour game console is cool consoles.

No comments:

Post a Comment