Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Xbox 360 4GB Slim Console (Unboxing)

Hello, Today I am going to be unboxing a Xbox 360 4GB Slim Console. The Xbox 360 console in this video is the newest of the Xbox 360 console's. This console is smaller, lighter, faster, and quitter then the previous models before that. This Xbox is Kinect Ready and requires no additional adapters to be used with it. Features; - 4GB of Built-In Storage - Built in Wi-Fi N Card - *New* Touch Control Buttons (Much like PS3) - Many more usb ports than previous version - Built in Optical Audio out As you can see in my video before this one I had a refurbished Xbox 360 Console from Gamestop. I actually had two, but both were broken. I took them back and got 2 4GB Consoles and paid a difference of $100. Overall I really, really like the new Xbox. It has a better design, run's better, and stays cooler. Assuming my old Xbox 360 was the very first generation released. I would highly recommend any version of the new Xbox 360 Kinect or to some Slim.

see more: Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment